Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It's Been Awhile!

So, it's been almost 1 month since my last post. Sorry! I've been skiing and working hard.

I have added a new bracelet and many new necklaces! Check them out!

Nicaraguan Orphan Fund (NOF) is the organization that I first went to Nicaragua with. 2 weeks ago they went to Nicaragua and it was the first time in 3 years that I did not go. I was sad to not go, but I loved stalking all their pictures! This week NOF is doing their Compassion Diet where they eat beans and rice for a week to raise money for feeding centers in Nueva Vida, which is a hurricane refugee camp on the outskirts of Managua. I am going to their Compassion Dinner tomorrow night to show them House of Hope's jewelry. I am hoping that I will be able to make some connections there to sell the jewelry to other organizations. Please pray that I can make some good connections!
If anyone is apart of an organization and is interested in House of Hope, I would love to come do a presentation. Or I can do a Jewelry House Party! Just let me know!



House of Hope is working on new jewelry ideas. They just started making jewelry using twisted metal wire, there is some coming in the mail and I'll post pictures as soon as I get it! Be on the lookout!




No comments:

Post a Comment